Come Ye, to Scotland!Reconnections"Assembly of Souls" ConclaveSeptember 20th-27th, 2002
This was our first try at an actual CONCLAVE..........Energy Sharing Conference. It was a great success, and we hope for many more!
Here is how it was presented. 17 souls responded, from many places in the world.
Please join us Kingussie, Scotland (between Edinburgh and Inverness) for our first Gathering of Reconnections Energy on both sides of the Veil! Seven full days of fun, love, fellowship, learning, and spiritual activation.....all with a truly international flavor. The Channeling Event and Individual Readings are presented by Reconnections, Inc. All other Gatherings are designed and staffed by the Group in Attendance. This will be a Spirit-led experience, and everyone will be responsible for their own rhythm and interactions. Please come expecting to serve and be blessed in return!
The Basic Gathering is free. You can attend all or part of the conclave, as you wish. Those already committed to the event are coming in from Spain, Holland, Germany, England, Brazil, Canada, and the US
We are going to let Spirit have charge of the scheduling, which will include discussion circles, group exercises and processes, lots of individual loving, healing, and sharing, and whatever else seems to fit the flow of our NOW.
Private sessions with the Reconnections will be available (as Daniel's energy holds out!)
An optional One-Day 6 hr Channeling Event is offered on Sunday---a paid event, which also includes lunch.
Any Group Members who also offer professional services may advertise them at no charge, through a List that will be provided to those who register.
Availability of rooms at the hotel is limited; (first come first serve, only 27 spaces are available atthe host hotel. Other spots available elsewhere)
(Do not deposit money with hotel before you RSVP with us and we confirm your place)
Friday, 9/20/02 - Tuesday, 9/24/02
The Duke of Gordon Hotel
Arrive in Kingussie and check into the hotel in time for an evening meal together.
We'll meet once or twice a day (meditations, discussion/sharing, group processes)
A Reconnections Channeled Event will be held on Sunday, from 10AM to 5PM, at a cost of £65 per person. Lunch is included, and this event will be open to others in the area who aren't part of the Conclave but would like to attend. (Important Payment Info, See bottom of page)
There will be limited availability for one hour, private channeled sessions with the Reconnections. Cost is £60 per session (one hour). If you are interested, contact Nina. (Important Payment Info, see bottom of page)
There will be lots of time for visiting with each other as well as time to stroll through town or go hiking/biking in the beautiful Scottish Highlands. Our own loco-local, Stan Sutherland from Edinburgh will surely be willing to make some spicy recommendations! He may even whip up a spot of Haggis for us, if we're nice to him!
Tuesday 9/24/02 - Friday 9/27/02
The Standing Stones Exploration
Please click on the links in the itinerary to get a feel for what we've included in these powerful 4 days, as we've arranged some grand adventures! Of course, participation isn't required....and everyone is free to join in or not. Here's some of what's on the "menu", pick and choose as you like as long as you are there when we are ready to hop to the next island!
1) Leave Kingussie at 9AM;
2) Arrive at Loch Duich Hotel at 12:00PM, directly overlooking Eilean Donan Castle . This is the castle on the new splash page of the Recon website (thanks Balbina!). We stayed in this hotel 4 years ago and can't wait to return.
3) Time to have lunch and visit the castle. The manager may give us a tour. I've been told he's very metaphysical and loves to talk about the energy spots, laylines, and history of the castle from this perspective, so he'll just LOVE our group!
4) Tour the Isle of Skye for the rest of the afternoon.
5) Dinner at 6:30PM
6) EVP presentation from 8-10PM (Electronic Voice Phenomenon): New Spiritual Technology Demo!
1) Breakfast around 8:00AM
2) Group gathering and sharing at hotel before leaving for Callanish
3) Leave for ferry to Isle of Lewis by 11:00AM
4) Ferry leaves at 2:00PM
5) Arrive on the Isle of Harris (south of Callanish) at 3:30.
6) 4:30: Arrive at the Standing Stones of Callanish ( best photos ever on this link)
7) Tour of stones with Margaret Curtis, Resident Archaeologist, Callanish
8) 5:30- 7:00 Meditation and discussion with Daniel
9) Leave for The Park Guest House in Stornoway; Dinner at 8:00PM
8) Viewing of Margaret's video of Callanish is available after dinner. Also available for purchase.
1) 7AM breakfast; leave for Stones at 8:00AM
2) Stones from 8:45-10:15; then drive to Harris to catch 11:50AM Ferry
3) Back on Skye at 1:30PM; Arrive at Duntulm Castle Hotel where we'll spend the night. Incredible views! Walking trails galore....right on the water. And the castle ruins are just a 10 minute walk from the hotel. This hotel is described in the Sunday Times has being "a homely inn in an idyllic setting" so it seems worth a try!
4) Group Rebirthing Intro at 2:30 (all invited)
5) First Rebirthing Group meets in hotel conservatory; 3:30-5:30
6) Second Rebirthing Group meets at 5:30-7:30
7) All rebirthing participants meet from 7:30-8:30
8) Dinner at 8:30PM
1) Leave hotel around 9AM and tour region...lochs, nessie, etc.
2) Edinburgh is 5-6 hrs away and the tour company said there's lots they can show us along the way!
3) Arrive in Edinburgh by 5:00PM, latest.
Questions? Please Write Nina Florenz (425) 889-7747!
Don't Miss it! Nessie will be waiting for ya!