"Building the Crystal Family"
September 19-23, 2004
and Rainforest Journey (optional)
September 23-25, 2004
In Celebration of the Fall Equinox
Topics for Consideration:
The Art of Forgetting--How We Got Where We Are
Sacred Contracts (pre-incarnate life programming)
Genetics, Early Life Influences, Parental Patterns
A Oneness Perspective on Early Trauma and Abuse
The Loss (and Recovery) of Your Magical Child
The Hidden Meaning behind Personality "Quirks" and Foibles
The Art of Remembering--How To Get Where We're Going
The Initiations and Stages of Reconnection
Embracing Your Multidimensional Self
Choosing and Nurturing Your "Family of the Heart"
Living in Community (As If You're Alone)
Relationships Of The Future
The Workshop "Flow" will be Spirit Led. Your Energy is part of that Spirit! We'll be creating this experience live, and in the moment.
Sessions include Channeled Presentation from the Guides, Q and A, Small Group Interact and Individual Process Work. Bring a notebook, pen, and sketch pad if you have one. Expect to encounter and learn new ways of looking at and expressing yourself!
- Part One Investment: $650, if balance is paid in full by 9/5; thereafter, $700
- Part Two Investment: $250, if balance is paid in full by 9/5; thereafter, $300
- Please send deposit of $300 ASAP to get the best room selection. There are still some decent rooms left, but you must hurry. We can't begin to place you without the deposit. Deposit is nonrefundable after August 10, 2004, unless the event is cancelled.
Time and Energy Permitting: Personal Readings with Daniel and the Reconnections will be available for $90 pre hour (US Funds). A tape of the session is included.
- Rooms are assigned first come, first serve based on the date the deposit is received.
- Lodging at Harmony Hills is in 2 beautiful old lodges which sleep 17; all rooms are double occupancy, with two twin beds per room; Harmony Hill has only shared bathrooms. We will help with roommate assignments if you don't have someone with whom you are traveling.
- If we exceed 17 participants, the rest will be booked into a motel a few minutes away and transportation will be provided.
- Lodging at Lake Crescent Lodge includes a small number of double occupancy rooms right on the lake, the rest of the rooms are either singles or doubles and are 100 yards away from the lake with obstructed views. Lakefront rooms will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. We'll be utilizing the Marymere, Pyramid and Storm King rooms, all of which have private baths.
- Single occupancy rooms are available at the motel near Harmony Hill and also at Lake Crescent Lodge but a $40-$55 stipend per night is required. Please let us know your preference. Again, we have reserved only limited space so first come, first served!
- All meals are included at Harmony Hill; they offer a breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet of vegetarian foods; many of the their dishes are made with veggies and fruits grown in their own gardens. They do cater to individual needs, so please let us know if you are on a restricted diet.
- Breakfast is included at Lake Crescent Lodge; you pay for all other meals on the Part 2 Excursion.
- All transportation costs, National Park and ferry fees during the conclave, are included. Airfares or other tranportation expesnse to get you to Seattle are not included. Those leaving on Day 5 need to arrange their own transportation back to the airport.
- We are looking for volunteer drivers who are willing to transport 3-4 participants, caravan style. We will reimburse for gas costs, as well as offer a small reduction in the price of the event. We do appreciate your effort and the use of your vehicle. Vehicles should not be overly-wide, due to the winding roads leading up to the Crystal City. The road is somewhat curvy, and drivers need to have confidence and a steady hand. It's safe, but challenging.
- This itinerary is subject to change.
And that's the way it was!!!!
Next Conclave: Autumn Equinox of 2005
Southern England (Glastonbury, Stonehenge and Avebury)
and Northern Ireland (Newgrange and the Co. Sligo)
For more information contact:
Nina Florenz 425-889-7447
or write email@example.com